How cute! Did you guys actaully make those sugar cookies or are they Nestle Toll House cookie shapes! Looks like you guys had fun! I am so excited for you that Nick is going to come help you move! That will make the trip a whole lot less scarey!!
Some say im crazy but I like to say adventurous!
My kids and I moved to TN in Jan 2009,we have really enjoyed living here :)I miss my family and friends alot but Im really starting to like it here.
4 comments:
looks like you have been having fun with picnik :D your page is super cute
love ya sis
How cute! Did you guys actaully make those sugar cookies or are they Nestle Toll House cookie shapes! Looks like you guys had fun! I am so excited for you that Nick is going to come help you move! That will make the trip a whole lot less scarey!!
p.s. you continue to only have three posts. Are you posting over existing posts?
Duh! I forgot that you can choose how many posts you want shown! I love the Christmas card! I need to get on picnic and try it out!
Post a Comment