My baby Just turned 3

4 comments:

JustLivingMYLife said...

awhhh that slide show kinda made me sad, i can remember when pretty much ALL of those were takin lol, he is such a freakin doll and i really cant believe how big he is getting!
i really cant wait to see you guys this weekend! love ya

Unknown said...

I seriously can't believe how big our babies are!! We're having ours on Saturday! The 27th!! It's scheduled and everything! We tried to call and wish Carter a happy birthday, but you didn't get it till the next day and since then I feel like I've been running around with my head chopped off. There's so much cleaning to do before a baby comes! >:S ahhhh! Come help me!!!

Unknown said...

Ps. My computer won't let me look at the ElfYourself's. We have Netmop and it picks for you what it will and won't let you look at. It's nice but sometimes it's really frustrating. I've done them before though, they're sooo funny! Hope you guys have a good christmas! We'll let you know when we have the baby! Just a couple more days! YEA!!

Always, Forever, NO MATTER WHAT said...

Carter is so cute. Just wait until they turn ten. Ya it still blows your mind at how big they keep getting. Can you even imagine how are parents feel when they think about it.