Oh my Gosh! You guys look so cute together! You all make such a cute family! Love you Ape! Are you going to be around town the week before Thanksgiving or are you going to Tennesee? Hopefully we'll get to see you!
So,... We'll totally miss you if you move but you guys NEED to be happy. AND.. You guys would move back this direction soon anyway, right?! Go check out my new blog! bowdaciousbabies.blogspot.com
I love the new slide show! I am so glad that we were able to see you guys over Thanksgiving! I am so sad that we probably won't see you for a long time now. You're my best friend! What am I going to do with out you when I come down to St. George?
Some say im crazy but I like to say adventurous!
My kids and I moved to TN in Jan 2009,we have really enjoyed living here :)I miss my family and friends alot but Im really starting to like it here.
5 comments:
It looks like you had a great time on your trip. Now what is this guys name that you are with? It looks like he is a really nice guy. Cute pictures.
Oh my Gosh! You guys look so cute together! You all make such a cute family! Love you Ape! Are you going to be around town the week before Thanksgiving or are you going to Tennesee? Hopefully we'll get to see you!
So,... We'll totally miss you if you move but you guys NEED to be happy. AND.. You guys would move back this direction soon anyway, right?!
Go check out my new blog!
bowdaciousbabies.blogspot.com
you did a good job w your blog! it looks super cute, looks like you kinda figured out picnik too :D
I love the new slide show! I am so glad that we were able to see you guys over Thanksgiving! I am so sad that we probably won't see you for a long time now. You're my best friend! What am I going to do with out you when I come down to St. George?
Post a Comment