
YAY!! My kids and I are moving to Tennessee to be closer to Nick and his girls, we are really excited!Ok so we are excited to move but not really looking forward to the drive :(
Posted by aprilalexus at 10:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

YAY!! My kids and I are moving to Tennessee to be closer to Nick and his girls, we are really excited!Ok so we are excited to move but not really looking forward to the drive :(
Posted by aprilalexus at 10:57 AM
4 comments:
Your kids are too cute! And getting too big!
That drive looks nasty! It's so straight. Hopefully the sceanery is pretty!
YEA!!! What a great car ride that is going to be. It accualy wont be too bad. You have a great destination. You seem very happy, and I think that is awsome. Call me if you need anything.
April, I'm so excited for your big adventure. I hope the move is just what you need. And secretly I hope your married in the next few months. Nick seems like a great guy and you deserve each other. Happy Holidays!
Post a Comment