hey sis i love both your slides they are so freakin cute man i cant even tell you how much i miss you and the kiddos :( hope i can see ya soon. love you so much give oaks and carter big hugs and kisses from me
Some say im crazy but I like to say adventurous!
My kids and I moved to TN in Jan 2009,we have really enjoyed living here :)I miss my family and friends alot but Im really starting to like it here.
3 comments:
Hey, Nick's dad is good looking! Doesn't that mean Nick will stay cute too?!!
hey sis i love both your slides they are so freakin cute
man i cant even tell you how much i miss you and the kiddos :(
hope i can see ya soon. love you so much
give oaks and carter big hugs and kisses from me
Man that food sure looks good. I bet it tasted even better. It looks like you guys are having a great time, and are getting settled, and everything.
Post a Comment