




SO I thought I would surprise Oakley at her Valentines Party at school since shes been having a rough time adjusting.I showed up and she was so excited only it back fired on me :( I got my camera out to take pictures and realized Carter had spilled water in my purse so as you can see my camera doesn't work so hot anymore.The party was alot of fun but when it came time to saying good bye Oakley just started crying so hard and wouldn't calm down so I ended up checking her out and that made me a little upset.I was thinking while I was driving and realized I shouldn't be mad at her moving is a hard thing so I looked back at her and told her how much I loved her and how proud of her I was and she just got this huge smile across her face :)
Valentines!!
Posted by aprilalexus at 7:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
awh thats so cute you went to her school. her little hair ribbons are super cute as well! :D i miss her so much! ugh...my hubby better say we can come see you today! haha love ya
That stinks about your camera. The party looks like it was allot of fun and Saige liked having her over.
Post a Comment