I know its been a while since I have added anything new but my life is a little crazy these days. So here are a few pictures so enjoy and Ill try to add some more soon :)




Oh Christmas Tree....
Posted by aprilalexus at 5:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
so cute! i love the pics! i hope i get to decorate a tree this year, im not sure if i will though. we shall see, i freakin miss you sis i dont think you realize how much!
i hope all is well with you!
ps im super happy you have decided to start calling us now ;) i need to be better and do that more as well haha love you
Oh my gosh! I miss you guys so bad. How was your thanksgiving? Hope things are going well. Love you guys.
Your header looks so cute with your back ground!
Post a Comment