This is Nick he is the sweetest guy I have ever met! We have only known each other for a week but we are together almost everyday :) Tomorrow is his Birthday so I got a babysitter so him and I can have some alone time to get to know each other without having the kids around. Ive never met or dated anyone like him and I'm seriously falling for him faster then I ever thought I would but I dont think im the only one haha Ill keep everyone posted on how things are going.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, seriously. I don't know what it is about him, but he looks like he is probably the nicest/spiritual person. Is that weird for me to say? How things are going good. Would you please call me. I never know when you're going to be at work. Especially with the time sone changes.

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

CUTE! He has an awesome ... ora? about him. That is totally the wrong word. But Like Chelsey said He looks like a really good guy!

Elder Larkin said...

April, he does look like a nice guy! Very cute! Keep us posted!