Movin on

OK so I haven't been on here for awhile and need to fill some people in on whats going on in my life. Nick and I are no longer dating he said he didn't think he could handle the stress of 4 kids mentally or financially. I was a little hurt at first but soon realized that I deserve better then that. I was thinking about packing up and heading back to UT but i cant seem to get out of my lease early so I'm gonna have to stick it out until Jan. I now have a job working at Kinder Care,I'm a lead teacher in the infants room so I work with children age 6 months to 12 months and I absolutely love it.Being a single mom is hard eough without having a job so now its been even harder but the kids and I are all getting in the routine and things seem to be going a lillte better each day.
Carter is still having a hard time he cries form the time we wake up until the time the teacher pulls him off of me,its so hard for me to just walk away but I know that he will calm down after a few min.
Oakley is doing great :) Yay she loves her new teacher and has made so many new friends this year between school,church and daycare.
Me on the other hand well I'm ready to move on and start dating again. Mr. right has to be out there somewhere so I best start looking :) I'm going on a date tonight with a guy who's name happens to be Nick but he seems super nice so its worth a shot right? My friend Jewly is playing matchmaker and apparently threes a single guy in our ward and she has our lives all planned out for us and him and I have never even met hahah I love u girl,so if things end up working out then I may stay in Tn forever.....Ill keep y'all posted

2 comments:

JustLivingMYLife said...

im glad to hear oak is doing better and i am sure carter will do better soon.

:D

it was funny to see the pic on the top of your page, carter seriously looks so much older now with his buzzed head. do you still hate it? nate and i really like it, we were lookin at the pic for a while. he looks different now but he is still adorable as ever ;)
love ya sis

jewly said...

We'll I must say I am glad you can't get out of your lease(I know I am being selfish.)We would miss you and the kids. Sounds like you may not need Jason if things keep going well with Nick! Hang in there.