The funnest weekend yet!!


We had such a fun weekend!Erica and Nate came out for Oakleys birthday and Eater happened to be the same weekend. Im so glad we got to spend it with them! We started out the weekend by going to Oakleys softball game on saturday morning then after that we had a birthday party for Oakley at Susans house.It was a success :) Oakley had so much fun along with the rest of us.It was nice to have family and friends to hang out with it made us feel like we were home :) Thanks everyone for coming and Thank you so much Susan for helping me with OAks birthday party.

4 comments:

jewly said...

That was a fun filled Birthday Party. The girls had a blast. Hopefully Saige won't compare Oakley's party to hers.

Unknown said...

How cute! You sure make a cute bunny! I wish I had the money, I would come see you! I miss tou guys.

Errin said...

hey, I didnt know you had a blog! Its cute!!! Thanks for keeping in touch! Blogging is fun!

Errin said...

And I just realized you enetered my contest! YAY! Good Luck girl, and who cares if you live far away, its not like your never going to visit someday right? :)