Things happen for a reason!!



My mom called me tonight and said that Kevin is filing for divorce.My poor mom just can't catch a break,I feel soo bad.She is such an amazing person, she would do anything for anyone. I know that Heavenly Father has some amazing plan for my mom if she can just get her life back on track.
I love you MOM and your always in my prayers :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh No! I love you to Sharlene! You'll be in my prayers as well. Dito to all that April said. You are such an amazing woman. I just know that there's someone out there for you that is worthy of you. Ape~ How are things going for you?!! You need to call me so that we can chat! How's Oak doing? Love you all.

JustLivingMYLife said...

seriously this is so hard :( its kinda crazy cuz when nate first mentioned he wanted to move here, i had a hard time dealing with it because i felt like something was going to happen (but i thought it was to dad) and i was worried about being so far away and having something happen, now that something did happen and its to mom, its killing me, i know there isnt anything i can do to help her anyway but its seriously killing me (that was part of the reason for me not feeling so happy the other day) i just wish we could be there for her. :(